This new version of GSC certainly has a new look and placement of different feature functions.
With this all-new experience, it certainly needs more adjustments for those of us who are familiar with the old version of Google webmasters.
One of the things that NewDroidTips will discuss in this article is, it is easier to submit the url to request the Google index in this new version of the search console. let's listen.
How to Submit url to request indexing on the new google search console
- First go to the page search.google.com
- Log in with your Google account, friends who are connected to your blog / website
- Then select the search icon 🔍
- Type or paste the url that you want to submit to the Google index request
- Next, directly select REQUEST INDEXING
- Then the process of requesting your url index will run, wait until the process is complete
- Finally select GOT IT
Congratulations, my friend has successfully submitted the url to Google on the latest Google search console.
It should be noted that this index request is only done once and then just wait for our blog url to appear on Google.
It doesn't need to be repeated, because Google has told us that repetition of the indexing process will not change the order and speed up the indexing process.
Hopefully the article tips on how to submit a blog url on the latest google search console can be useful for blogger friends. Thank you and good luck! NewDroidTips